20 lb 16% Laying Crumbles (20 lb) onmsbu4069-Food
Each pellet is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Supplied in resealable, transparent plastic bags.
RCAP provides training for water operators, utility board members, financial officers, and community members to help prepare communities to manage their own water systems.
- Cat Closed Woolen Warm Yurt Four Seasons Cat Litter Cat Tent Pet Cat Supplies Cat Bed WHLONG
- E Foldable Dog Mat Slow Feeding Mat Dog Training and Feeding Mat for Small, Medium and Large Dogs, Stress Release Pad,Pet Cat Snuffle Mat Mats Puzzle Toys 45 x 45cm,E
- Metal Buckle Faux Leather Pet Dog Cat Mushroom-Head Rivets Design Collar Neck Strap
- Nest Blanket Bone X-Small Nest Blanket Bone X-Small Dark bluee Rectangular Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal Small And Medium Velvet Dog Cat Litter Bed Villa Warm MUMUJIN (color Nest blanket bone, Size XS)
- Quick shopping Ocean Fish Style Cutie Kitty Sleeping Bag Bed for Pets Dogs (Assorted colors) , gold , S
- Uniqus 2 PCS Car Auto Sun Shades Side Window Sunshade Cover Block Static Cling Visor Shield, Size 64cm×36.5cm
RCAP works with communities and partners across the country to advocate and generate economic opportunities for rural areas. RCAP seeks to ensure that every community has the resources needed to thrive.
RCAP has a team of Technical Assistance Providers (TAPs) across the country who live and work in the communities we serve. These TAPs help communities by providing practical guidance and expertise.
Every dollar invested in water creates eleven jobs.
1.7 million Americans were identified by the 2010 Census as living without adequate wastewater systems.
U.S. EPA estimates costs of water infrastructure need in communities of ten thousand or fewer to be $100 billion.
RCAP has offered technical assistance and training to small systems for 44 years.
83% of water systems in the United States are identified as small systems.
RCAP has 200+ experts on staff to help small communities.
6 billion gallons of treated drinking water is lost every day.
RCAP has served 17,000 rural communities in the last ten years.
Serving all six New England states, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Serving Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
Great Lakes RCAP
Serving Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Serving Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Alabama.
Serving Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Serving Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.