Majestic Pet Step Portable Pet Products orange Towers Steps for Cats and Dogs Tangerine Stairs 4 oncgxo4135-New pet supplies
RCAP provides training for water operators, utility board members, financial officers, and community members to help prepare communities to manage their own water systems.
- KESS InHouse KESS InHouse Cristina Bianco Design Mandalas Pattern Navy Pattern Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- DIYthinker Counter Strike Pollution Gas Mask Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Mew Premium Heavy Duty Leather Dog Leash Soft and Cowhide Leather for Large and Medium Dogs Walking Training Leads
- orange Pet Bowl Can Be Lifted Rod Cat Dog Drinking Water Food Bowl Pet Bottle Drinking Water Feeding Water Feeding 26x18.5x43.5cm (color orange)
- Red XIAN Cat Bowl, Cat Food Bowl, Dog Food Bowl, Pet Supplies, Ceramic Bowl, Cat Feeder, Dog Food Bowl, Best Gift Easy to Clean Bacteria & Rust Resistant (color Red)
- Whiskas Cat Complete Dry Duck & Turkey 825g (PACK OF 4)
RCAP works with communities and partners across the country to advocate and generate economic opportunities for rural areas. RCAP seeks to ensure that every community has the resources needed to thrive.
RCAP has a team of Technical Assistance Providers (TAPs) across the country who live and work in the communities we serve. These TAPs help communities by providing practical guidance and expertise.
Every dollar invested in water creates eleven jobs.
1.7 million Americans were identified by the 2010 Census as living without adequate wastewater systems.
U.S. EPA estimates costs of water infrastructure need in communities of ten thousand or fewer to be $100 billion.
RCAP has offered technical assistance and training to small systems for 44 years.
83% of water systems in the United States are identified as small systems.
RCAP has 200+ experts on staff to help small communities.
6 billion gallons of treated drinking water is lost every day.
RCAP has served 17,000 rural communities in the last ten years.
Serving all six New England states, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Serving Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
Great Lakes RCAP
Serving Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Serving Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Alabama.
Serving Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Serving Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.